Rajasthan Travels: Top 10 Go-To Places in 2022
Rajasthan is a blend of everything in North India. India’s largest city has something for everyone, and that’s where India By Car and Driver is taking you today with our list of 10 of the best Rajasthan Tourist Places.
Gear up for Rajasthan Tourism in 2022
As India By Car and Driver, we bring you a new list of places to visit for a fun and large holiday in Rajasthan, the largest state in India.
Jaipur: Also named the Pink City of Rajasthan, it is one of the most visited cities in Rajasthan, and why wouldn’t it be? It’s beautiful, colorful and full of tourist attractions and culture. The moment you enter Jaipur, the state’s beauty captures you, so we recommend you add it to your bucket list. Here are some awesome Jaipur Tourist Places.
- You must visit Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple, & Amber Fort.
Pushkar: If you seek divinity, you must go to Pushkar. With more than 52 Ghats and over 500 small temples, it is the most famous Rajasthani pilgrimage city. Also, you will be lucky if you get to witness the Pushkar camel fair, which happens in Kartik Purnima as per the Hindu calendar.
- Get some relaxation and divinity at the Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Savitri Temple, and Sunset Point.
Mount Abu: Are you a fan of festivals and grand cultural celebrations? If yes, then Mount Abu was made for you. The yearly winter festival is everything we have mentioned so far and more. You will witness outstanding fireworks, cultural activities, concerts, competitions, and a picturesque landscape.
- You will love it at Dilwara Jain Temples, Sunset Point, Nakki Lake, Peace Park, & Honeymoon Point.
Keoladeo National Park: The Keoladeo National Park in Bharatpur is one of Rajasthan’s famous national parks for migratory and non-migratory birds. The beautiful park has many birds, animals, flora, and fauna species. So if you love nature, you must visit the Keoladeo National Park.
- Enjoy watching beautiful birds fly in patterns and smile at you.
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Bharatpur
Udaipur: The city of Lakes and romance, Udaipur is one of the most beautiful and scenic cities in Rajasthan. You will find harmony, beauty, and warm welcomes from the city wherever you go there. Also, don’t forget a boat ride on Lake Pichola while you are there.
- Indulge yourself in the beauty of the City Palace, Lake Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Lake Pichola, and Bagore Ki Haveli.
Jaisalmer: If you want a relaxing getaway for the chilling winter of January 2022 in Rajasthan, then Jaisalmer is your go-to destination. The nights are cool and pleasant, while the days are perfect for desert safari, overall an ideal Indian winter holiday destination.
- Feel the thrill at Jaisalmer Fort, Sam Sand Dunes, Bada Bagh, Patwon Ki Haveli, Nathmalji Ki Haveli, and Salim Singh Ki Haveli.
Jodhpur: Also titled the blue city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur has a blend of everything Rajasthan has to offer. Ancient forts, iconic temples, and beautiful lakes are just examples. However, there is more to explore here, and we recommend you explore Jaisalmer for a fantastic vacation.
- Experience the beauty of Jodhpur Tourism at Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Gardens, and Umaid Bhawan Palace.
Ranthambore: Ranthambore is famous worldwide for the beautiful National Park and Ranthambore Fort inside the park. However, it is likewise one of the most well-known UNESCO world heritage sites. Plus, food lovers get to taste authentic Rajasthani food. So, what else do you need?
- Experience nature, culture, and history at Ranthambore National Park, Trinetra Ganesh Temple, Padam Talao, Raj Bagh Ruins, and Ranthambore Fort.
Bharatpur: Another famous place for winter and bird lovers. The must-visit site here is the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, where you can see beautiful birds, which will take your breath away.
- Bharatpur offers Bharatpur National Park, Lohagarh Fort, Banke Bihari Temple, and Bharatpur Palace & Museum.
Bikaner: History lovers will love Bikaner because of its symbolic forts. Not only that, but you must also try the Bikaneri Bhujia, a local snack. Overall, Bikaner is a lovely city, where you will enjoy your vacation.
- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Karni Mata Temple, and Laxmi Niwas Palace are the best places to stop over in Bikaner.
If you have any question regarding the Rajasthan Travels: Top 10 Go-To Places in 2022 and Tour Booking, Feel free to call us anytime at +91 9829807074 or visit our official website for more tours and packages at www.indiabycaranddriver.com