India’s Beauty in States: The Top 10 to Visit
India is a beautiful country; its beauty is in the states and the states’ people, art, and culture. However, you won’t believe it until you visit India yourself. However, you must be thinking, “where do I start?” so here’s a list of India’s Top 10 Most Beautiful States.
The Most Beautiful States in India
India’s beauty is divided into beautiful states. Each state is unique in one way or the other. However, there must be a ranking even where every state is graceful. Thus India By Car and Driver came up with this list.
West Bengal: West Bengal is what you call a perfect blend of everything. Here you witness a bundle of festivals, divinity, independence struggle history, and a distinct climate—snug between the Himalayas and the Bay of Bengal. You will love it in any city here.
- Kolkata, Siliguri, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Shantiniketan, and Jalpaiguri are the top cities in West Bengal.
Tour Suggestion :- Exotic North East Tour Package
Rajasthan: Rajasthan is the most colorful state on our list; it’s not India’s Most Beautiful State. However, it is full of gracious culture, heritage, art, history, and structural brilliance. Here are the top cities to visit while on a Rajasthan Tour.
- Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur, Pushkar, Bundi, and Mount Abu are the best cities in Rajasthan.
Tour Suggestion :-
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Rajasthan
Kerala: There is a reason we call Kerala God’s Own Country because of the rich natural beauty and ancient culture. There’s so much in Kerala, which we can’t describe in words. However, India By Car and Driver recommends you to take a backwater boat ride during your South India Tour to Kerala
- Alleppey, Munnar, Cochin, Trivandrum, and Wayanad are the most beautiful cities in Kerala
Uttarakhand: Uttarakhand is the perfect state for a fanciful vacation due to the mountainous rivers and temples. The people consider rivers and temples sacred, and that’s why it is also a well-known state for pilgrimage. An example would be the famous Chardham Yatra.
- Nainital, Auli, Rishikesh, Mussoorie, and Almora are the top cities in Uttarakhand.
Gujarat: Gujarat is beautiful in numerous ways. The people, the culture, the cities, architecture, food, art, etc., all are unique here. The hospitality in Gujarat and the warm & welcoming people will make you feel at home. Here are the Most Beautiful Cities in Gujarat.
- Junagarh, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, and Kutch are the best cities in Gujarat.
Madhya Pradesh: If India were a person, Madhya Pradesh would be the reason for its survival. That’s right; it is the heart of India. Here you will find numerous national parks, historic sites, and divine temples with sculptures and carvings detailed to the last inch.
- Khajuraho, Indore, Chanderi, Pachmarhi, Bhopal, and Gwalior are the most beautiful cities in Madhya Pradesh.
Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu & Kashmir is also known as Jannat-E-Zameen, meaning the heaven on earth. So you will love the Natural Beauty of Jammu & Kashmir, full of glaciers, blue lakes, meadows, mountainous forests, and more. Magically, the place is lush green in summers and a winter wonderland in winters.
- Srinagar, Amarnath, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and Patnitop are the top cities in Jammu & Kashmir.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands: Although it isn’t a state, we included Andaman & Nicobar Islands because of its unmatched natural beauty. There’s nothing more to say about Andaman & Nicobar, other than that it’s a group of 572 big and small islands where you will find absolute harmony.
- Port Blair, Neil Island, and Havelock Island are the best islands in this group.
Tamil Nadu: Welcome to Tamil Nadu, the land of Historical culture and natural beauty. Also known as the land of the Tamilians, here you will discover the culture of India in a way like never before. So be a part of India in Tamil Nadu.
- Madurai, Chennai, Kanchipuram, Kanyakumari, Ooty, Kodaikanal, and Tanjore are the most beautiful cities in Tamil Nadu.
Assam: There are two types of wealth a state can have. One is financial, the other is greenery, and Assam has more of the latter. Assam is one of the least explored Indian states, so you will find untouched beauty here and also, while you are here, please take your time to stroll in the tea plantations.
- Majuli, Guwahati, Dispur, Sualkuchi, and Diphu are the top cities in Assam.
Tour Suggestion :- Exquisite & Serene North – East Tour Package
If you have any question regarding the Top 10 States in India : India’s Beauty in States and Tour Booking, Feel free to call us anytime at +91 9829807074 or visit our official website for more tours and packages at www.indiabycaranddriver.com