Top Ten Most Romantic Places For Couples In India
If you are recently married or a young couple, you will always find ways to show your romantic side to your other half. You won’t believe it, but there are many Romantic Places in India too. So let’s look at the top 10 list for today’s post with that in mind.
Romance is in the air at these places
Like always, India By Car and Driver gives you an authentic Guarantee that you will have the loveliest vacation with your him/her at these Indian tourist locations. Let’s begin.
To start, what can be a better place for a romantic Indian vacation than a beach location. There’s a lot to do here. You can stay in a beach hut, dance your heart6 out at a nightclub, have an adventure dolphin cruising, parasailing, and more. There’s endless fun in Goa.
- For the most amour time with your partner, you should take a walk on the beach, watch the sunset and listen to the vibes of the water.
Tour Suggestion :- Royal Rajasthan & Taj with Goa Tour Package
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Goa
If you want genuinely alone time with your partner, then Havelock in the Andaman Isles is for you. There is no suburbia, just the beaches, waters, and you. There are different resorts where you can spend your time and experience true Havelock. Here there is romance in even doing nothing.
- For the most passionate time, grab a cocktail and spend your time lying on the beach.
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Havelock
Shining quiet Lakes, majestic hills, the greenery and flowers in the forests, and the lively markets of Udaipur, give the city its name of the romantic city of India. There is must-experience magic here that you and your spouse must experience. You should stay at The Leela Palace or The Oberoi Udaivilas for a dreamlike stay with our Discover Deserts, Forts and Palaces Tour Package.
- Udaipur is the Venice of the east for Lake Pichola (boating), Udaipur City Palace Complex, Jag Mandir, Mewar’s royals’ homes, and Lake-facing restaurants (candlelight dinner) that you must experience firsthand.
Tour Suggestion :-
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Udaipur
With fresh green surroundings filling you with love and hotels like Vivanta where you can have couple fun, romance is here in Kumarakom. You will experience amour in south Indian style here. Who would have thought that a city in south India could also be a romantic destination? We recommend our Temples & Backwaters Tour Package for your next romantic south Indian journey.
- You must visit the soul-refreshing backwaters. Staying in a houseboat and trying seafood in I is pretty romantic.
Tour Suggestion :-
There are many hill stations in India, but none like Darjeeling. We don’t know what makes it unique. It could be the air, the mountains, or the overall atmosphere. The simplicity and innocence of this hill station are fascinating aspects, making it a nice place to spend your days with your partner. So get indulged in tea and enjoy the simplicity of living here. An Exquisite & Serene North – East Tour awaits you with our tour company, India By Car and Driver.
- Having a breakfast date at Keventers, taking a stroll in the tea plantations, and absorbing the fragrance of fresh tea are the best things to do in Darjeeling for couples.
Tour Suggestion :- Exotic North East Tour Package
Shillong and Cherrapunji
There is something about the northeast that absorbs you. View the alluring beauty as you drive from Shillong to Cherrapunji, spend some time at the Seven Sisters Falls, Mawphlang Falls, the Shillong Peak, Police Bazaar Mausami Caves, and more. But, then, it’s just you and her.
- For the most romantic feels, wake up in the early morning and take a walk or visit the falls.
Gangtok offers you stunning views, especially in winters, the Kanchenjunga Peak, Fambong La Wildlife Sanctuary, and Gangtok’s monasteries to feel pure and happy for long. It’s our number 1 pick to spend some quality time with your other one.
- You can feel the passion here among nature, look at Gangtok from the bi-cable Zig Ropeway, or roam around with her, eating sweets with her on MG Marg.
Gulmarg in Kashmir is simply breathtaking; you can’t miss the Outer Circle Walk trek around the Kashmir valley, which offers couples beautiful moments.
- You must visit the Igloo Café, Gulmarg Gondola and try skiing to complete your Kashmir tour.
Take a getaway from life in Manali, the ideal place to be together among the snow-covered peaks, deodar pines, Beas River, Hadimba Devi Temple, natural hot water fountain, Tibetan Monastery, meadows, and orchards.
- Experiencing a snowfall here is called a free ticket to heaven. May you be the lucky couple.
Tour Suggestion :-
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Manali
Do you know why newlyweds go to Ooty? It’s because of its ornate greenery, botanical gardens, cardamom plantations, and most-capped peaks. We believe that you will indeed find your romance here.
- Have a romantic picnic by the Ooty Lake and celebrate your love life in this hill station’s nature’s arms.
If you are recently married or a young couple, you will always find ways to show your romantic side to your other half. You won’t believe it, but there are many romantic places in India too. So let’s look at the top ten list for today’s post with that in mind.
You may be also interested in :-
To book a Couple Tour Package or explore more other packages, Feel free to call us anytime at +91 9829807074 or visit our official website for more tours and packages at www.indiabycaranddriver.com