Himachal Pradesh: Top 10 Places to Visit in December
Visiting Himachal Pradesh in December is an experience worth a lifetime. As the cool breeze blows your hair as it happens in the movies and you relax wherever you are and forget all your tensions, you realize that you are at one of the top 10 places mentioned in this blog post.
Have fun in the cold at these destinations in Himachal Pradesh
As India By Car and Driver, we deliver to you in text from 10 of the best locations in Himachal Pradesh to enjoy your December holidays with your family and friends.
Situated on the Bharat – Tibet road, Mashobra is a calm city constructed by Lord Dalhousie in 1854. The rich green extension of this charming tourist spot is enveloped with powdered snow and changes this gorgeous hill resort into a fairytale.
- Enjoy skiing, sledding, snow trekking, camping, and hiking.
Tour Suggestion :- Exotic North East Tour Package
Bundled on the shores of the Uhl River, Barot Valley is surrounded by the Dhauladhar Ranges. This quaint hill city is amongst the offbeat tourist locations to stop over in Himachal Pradesh in December. Every scale of the town is covered with snow in December and extremes the beauty of this gorgeous hill station in Himachal.
- You will have a blast trekking, trout fishing, nature walking, and discovering Himalayan black bears in Nargu Wildlife Sanctuary in December here.
Tour Suggestion :- Exquisite & Serene North – East Tour Package
Famously known as Little Lhasa, Mcleodganj is well-known for Buddhist monasteries and age-old temples. However, this snuggled hill city is blessed with breath-taking localities and scenic vistas. From the comfortable cafes of Mcleodganj, you can adore the mesmerizing scenery of the snow-covered mountains while having yummy pancakes and muffins.
- Remember to participate in trekking, camping, nature walking, paragliding, and hiking.
Tour Suggestion :- Explore North India Tour Package
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in McLeod Ganj
A heaven for nature’s fans and adventure freaks, Shimla in December sounds breathtakingly beautiful. Bundled at 2200 m above sea level, Shimla is a famous hill city populated by many families and lovebirds in winter.
- Please do ski, ice skate, sled, trek, river raft, camp, and hike for the best experience in Shimla.
Tour Suggestion :- Himachal Tour Package
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Shimla
Lovingly called lover’s heaven and honeymoon capital of India, Manali is famous for its jaw-dropping portraits, tilted mountains in the background, and architectural wonders. Hammed by the Beas River, this wonderful town of Himachal Pradesh is a center of adventure activities.
- Snow trekking, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, paragliding, quad biking, zorbing, and river rafting are the must-do things here.
Tour Suggestion :- Jewels of Himachal with Amritsar Tour Package
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Manali
A small community bundled in Tirthan Valley on the shores of the flowing Tirthan River, JIbhi is hidden jewelry of Himachal Pradesh, which boasts of freezing landscape and capturing beauty. This peaceful town is a rejuvenating escape from the noise of mainstream hill towns.
- If you don’t experience trout fishing, river crossing, trekking, angling, rock climbing, and camping here, you will regret it for a lifetime.
Hiding at the bottom of the majestic Himalayas, Sainj Valley is a hidden gem of Himachal Pradesh. This peaceful community is located in various other famous tourist locations, including Kullu and Manali. Still, it is visited only by a few tourists.
- Trekking, hiking, camping, bird watching, and nature walking are signature activities in Sainj.
The door to Ladakh and Spiti Valley, Lahaul Valley, is no less than a paradise thanks to its stunning landscapes and astonishing sceneries. Residence to some of the massive glaciers, high-altitude mountain roads, and serene lakes, Lahaul Valley is endowed with farfetched beauty.
- Please note down snow trekking, off-roading, camping, hiking, and skiing on your bucket list for Lahaul Valley.
Also Read:- How to Reach and Things to do in Lahaul Valley
Bordered by spreading slopes, deep jungles, and snow-covered mountains, Sangla is hammed by the Bapsa River in the Kinnaur region. In December, Sangla looks like a destination that comes straight out of a comic book. The beautiful landscape of Sangla is covered with snow in winters, making it a fantasy land.
- Snow trekking, off-roading, camping, hiking, fishing, angling, and skiing will give you a complete Sangla experience.
Universally called the paragliding capital of India, Bir Billing is celebrated with its natural bonuses and outstanding landscape, making it famous for paragliding. Furthermore, it is a center of adventure activities. The delightful and blooming weather of December makes the tour in Bir Billing worthy.
- There are only a few signature activities, but that doesn’t change that the fun will be the same. These are paragliding, snow trekking, camping, and hiking.
You may be also interested in :-
If you have any question regarding the Top 10 Places in Himachal Pradesh and Tour Booking, Feel free to call us anytime at +91 9829807074 or visit our official website for more tours and packages at www.indiabycaranddriver.com